***ENTER LINK HERE***
Definitions and interpretation
(i) employed by Jewellery by Silvalicious and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jewellery by Silvalicious and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, www.silvalicious.co.uk , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Jewellery by Silvalicious is the “data controller”. This means that Jewellery by Silvalicious determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways: a. data is given to us by you ; and b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Jewellery by Silvalicious will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required